Monday, May 08, 2006

Blessing and Results

The course has been a great blessing to me and the team. The team talks a lot about a Plan of Action and are implementing it for the summer campaign planning. Also in devotions, sermons etc, I can say LMC and then we look at each other and smile knowingly.

It has been very difficult for me to get into the Central Jail for a service. While we were waiting for the prisoners to gather, I went through the message in my mind, adding a few more stories. Suddenly I remembered the 'C' of AICDC and I wondered if this would be the only time in a long while where the inmates receive a "challenge to a commitment" for Jesus.

So I gave an invitation (usually not my style) to believe in Jesus as the one who truly sets free and let him change and rule their lives. To my great amazement over 40 for the 70 stayed back to pray with me. Praise the Lord.

Blessings,

Wolfgang

No comments: